||Products / Skills
Exceptional opportunity to join a Chicago based Manufacture expanding their product offering into the Industrial and Municipal Markets. Position reports to Manager Product Engineering. Company is part of a Global Manufacturer with a large customer base making this an exceptional growth opportunity for a finalist who has a vision about where they want to be in 3-5 years.
The selected finalist we seek will possess a solid understanding of engineering fundamentals applied within an industrial manufacturing environment as it relates to the day-to-day maintenance of durable products and the supporting processes. The successful finalist will possess the following credentials:
Experience & Skill Requirements
1) Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2) Minimum 4-years experience designing mechanical components and assemblies.
3) Experience in bills-of-material development and part maintenance.
4) Experience with Manufacturing MRP systems.
5) Experience designing Cast Iron Components and large rotating equipment
6) Expertise with AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
7) Expertise in calculating bearing life, shaft deflection and stress analysis.
8) Processing and Control of Engineering Change Requests and Change Notices.
9) Authorization to work in USA.
|Duties & Responsibilities
Finalist will work in the Engineering Department and act as the Technical liaison between the Company Departments. He or she will have varying responsibilities including: implementing product improvements, routine calculations, BOM/Part maintenance, ECR/ECN processing, etc. across a broad product line. Person will work with Intellectual Property, Testing and Commercialization of all Products.
This position offers an attractive compensation package along with an excellent benefits package.
Please do not call or respond to this posing unless you meet and/or exceed the nine listed skills. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Candidates should show email subject with attachment as: POSITION -MDJ-89457
Att: M Carter, email@example.com
Phone: 815-399-1942 ext 3005 between 3:15-4:30 pm CST
* All compensation rates are approximate per year earnings.